Monday, March 12, 2007

A Glorious Day for BreakupBabe: A Novel

*Newsflash* *Newflash*

BreakupBabe: A Novel is a finalist for the 2007 Lulu Blooker Prize!

Check out the shortlist here.

If I win that 10K, I could finally buy myself that mail-order husband I've been dreaming about!

But I must not get greedy here. Even if I just won in the fiction category, why I could at least buy myself a new pair of shoes. But no, no. It's not about winning, it's all about gloating! being grateful for the impeccable taste of the Blooker judges who had so many other fine blooks to choose from.

I am so hot humbled.

Thank you, dear judges.

xo
Rebecca

3 comments:

Bry said...

Congratulations!!! I'm rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nom! =) I'm hoping you win, too.

Anonymous said...

hey, that's really cool. congrats! i think in honor of your success, i'll go buy something. ;)