Friday, August 3, 2007

On the Trail of the Elusive Three-Toed Byline


I forgot to mention to y'all that you should immediately go out and buy the August issue of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, in which I have an article.

The article is not available online, although you can see a description of it on their Web site where it describes this month's issue.

My article has nothing to do with food. It's all about tracking wild animals. Which I guess COULD be about food, or WAS thousands of years ago, and still IS for some people but not for us yuppies in Seattle. For us it's all about getting in touch with nature and our long-lost hunter gatherers and its actually quite a cool experience. Read the article and you'll know all about it!

OK now I really am going on vacation.

xo,
Rebecca

1 comment:

jayjayne said...

Heh, as a young an naiive child of the Great Down Under with an intermingling of asiatic blood, writers, on a whole are not met often!

So, props on the publication of this article about animal stalking! I await more news of your incredible greatness, as, living in Oz, I have no access to the physical version of this magazine.

:3