Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bleh. I am in a post-vacation funkaroo. After five sun- and fun-filled days in Mexico, I now have a cold and too much work to do.

Plus I have to start cooking for myself again.

While staying on Eric and Valerie's boat in La Paz, we were treated like royalty - eating fresh Mexican food prepared by Valerie every day, including (but not limited to): fish tacos, tamales, grilled shrimp, tostadas, tropical fruit salad, homemade guacamole, and margaritas.

Lots of margaritas.

Besides eat and drink, all we did was sleep, read, swim, snorkel, sail, watch movies, and hike on deserted beaches.

And now my brain is expected work?


Ha ha.

Since there are no cute pictures of me in a bathing suit or mixing a margarita (sorry Teahouse Blossom!), I instead give you Dave enjoying a margarita (on the wave-lashed Pacific), along with some other photogenic moments.

2 comments:

AJR said...

Your blog makes me smile, and it gives me hope to have my own great stories like sipping from margaritas on a beach! Thanks!

Facebook Diva said...

I loved your Breakup Babe blog. Am getting the book soon- always meant to but then I left the internets for long years. Glad to "reconnect" and to see the non-Prozacy real life personal blog.